Become a state tested nurse aide (STNA) and enter one of the fastest growing careers in America! This 75 hour nurse aide course prepares you to take the written and skills…
Academia’s State Tested Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation Program (NATCEP) or STNA was originally Licensed or approved on 03/01/2014 by Ohio Department of Health (ODH). The NATCEP Approval Number is #3653004.
Courses overview: nurse aide roles, communication, interpersonal skills, basic nursing skills, mental health, social services, legal issues, safety & security, signs and symptoms of disease, aging, death and dying, hygiene, grooming, and mobility. In addition to classroom-based training, laboratory training, you will have a “hands on” clinical experience. Upon successful completion of our class, all students will be qualified to take and pass the Ohio State Tested Nurse Aide state examination.
STNA/HHA Admission Requirement
- Must be 17 years of age or older
- Valid government I.D (Driver’s license, State issued I.D, Military I.D, or Passport)
- Copy of Social Security card
- TB Skin Test
Program Cost and Tuition: Class Schedule is: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm for 10-Days
- State Tested Nurses Aide (STNA): $359 includes Textbooks (Student’s buy their own uniform, Blue-Navy Color or they can buy it from the School for $30.00).
- Home Health Aide: $359 with clinical | HHA without Clinical: $259 (Student’s buy their own uniform, Blue-Navy Color or they can buy it from the School for $30.00)
2020 – STNA/HHA Schedule
- 03/09/2020 Thru. 03/20/2020
- 04/13/2020 Thru. 04/24/2020
- 05/18/2020 Thru. 06/01/2020* (Memorial Day observed May 25, 2020)
- 06/08/2020 Thru. 06/19/2020
- 06/29/2020 Thru. 07/13/2020* (Independence Date observed July 3, 2020)
- 07/20/2020 Thru. 07/31/2020
- 08/10/2020 Thru. 08/21/2020
- 09/08/2020 Thru. 09/21/2020* (Labor Day Observed September 7, 2020)
- 09/28/2020 Thru. 10/09/2020
- 10/19/2020 Thru. 10/30/2020
- 11/09/2020 Thru. 11/20/2020
- 11/30/2020 Thru. 12/11/2020